We have a new opportunity for you! Check out this amazing Proposal Coordinator job for a direct hire/full-time position. This position is currently located in Colorado Springs, CO, and you will be responsible for all administrative aspects of proposal development—ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating internal flow and review of all proposal inputs, and directing production of final master proposal. As Proposal Coordinator, you will directly supports the assigned Proposal Managers from RFP release through contract award. You will also assist in management coordination with Proposal Managers, including monitoring the budget, and works closely with Capture Managers, and the full range of company staff in assisting in the development and submission of winning proposals.
Proposal Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains pursuit SharePoint sites, to include the reference libraries and other resource materials, ensuring all elements of these sites elements are accurate, up-to-date and accessible by the proposal team and other BD Leadership personnel.
- Establishes and documents electronic proposal file access and tracking protocols for ensuring the security and integrity of all proposal documentation
- Reviews proposal outlines and assists in the development of Proposal Compliance Matrixes based on RFP requirements
- Assists the Proposal Manager in coordinating proposal kick-off meetings, Color Team Reviews (Pink, Red, etc), and interfaces with multiple departments (e.g. Operations, Contracts, HR, Legal, Communications, Finance, ES&H, and Security, etc.) and personnel (e.g. partners, subcontractors, consultants, and technical representatives, etc) to prepare
- Assists the Proposal Manager with daily stand up activities, coordinates the internal flow of proposal inputs and outputs, and maintains real-time development status of all proposal text and graphics (e.g. desk top publishing, graphics, edit, assembly, and book check)
- Develops final production cycles, schedule, and resources, and directs the production, reproduction, and binding/packaging of final master proposal, and all hard/soft copies
- Assists in reviews to ensure proposal compliance with the RFP, coordinating and participating in comprehensive compliance reviews from RFP release through the various color teams, ENs, FPR, and award
- Coordinates Past Performance inputs and resumes, as required, with the ability to act as lead for these sections of a proposal
- Tracks past performance questionnaires, when required
- Under the supervision of the Proposal Management Manager, develops data calls to send to Operations/Field organizations or subcontractors, when needed
Proposal Coordinator Requirements:
Proposal Development Consultants LLC,
- One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Proposal development experience or training in Shipley process highly preferred
- Should have basic understanding of government procurement, Federal government contracts, regulations and procedures, and government operations and maintenance services.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and superior attention to detail
- Ability to achieve results in a dynamic work environment, often involving simultaneous proposals and firm deadlines
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Desktop Publication skills desirable
provides a range of opportunities for proposal professionals and consultants who are able to support government and commercial clients. We are able to place our proposal professionals and consultants for our 500 local and national clients/companies in long term, short term as well as direct hire opportunities.
Proposal Development Consultants, LLC
- Aligning People, Processes and Expertise to Help You Win Business
Job ID: 310414CC